For over 40 years we have been your professional partner in Hörstel for all kinds of system engineering. Whether standard or special solutions, we will provide you with individual and competent advice!
In addition to roller tracks, chain tracks are the most commonly used conveyors. A continuous transport stream ensures efficient and steady transport of the goods.
Unit loads are reliably transported thanks to the circulating chain strand and driven by an electric motor.
In Hörstel we will together find the suitable chain track for your projects!
Explain your ideas and transport conditions and we will surely find the right chain track for your company.
You only get the highest quality goods from us, as well as a fast service for all spare parts.
Contact us in Hörstel and we will take care of your concerns as quickly as possible and will be at your disposal as a professional contact person even for special solutions!
We are looking forward to a successful cooperation!
For an optimal conveying system, you should trust a specialist who will show you the various options for chain tracks:
- Modular construction (2-lanes/10-lanes)
- Chain tension in the lower run or at face-side
- Simplex, duplex chain or special chains
- Special profiles
- Load-bearing capability of up to 2,000 kg/m
- AC geared motor
- Fixed drive or accumulation function
- Up to 150°or -30°
- Lacquered, hot-dip galvanized or stainless steel
- with or without intermediate track covering
- And much more