Allow us to introduce ourselves
We, the company of J. Horstmann GmbH & Co. KG, are well-known in the industry as a reliable provider of custom problem solutions.
From bulk material conveyor systems, unit load conveyor systems and automatic truck loading systems to automation with robots, we would be happy to work with you as a competent partner. We handle a complete range of services in-house, from project planning to implementation, in any way you want.
This range of services, combined with scheduling precision during detail planning, guarantees you planning reliability and therefore minimal risk factors.
The fact that our products meet high quality standards is something we simply take for granted. Prompt replacement parts service and first-class customer service round out our product palette.
An area of 20,000 sqm houses our fully equipped production facilities. They are equipped with crane systems that can convey single-part weights of up to 10 tons. Another crane facility outdoors also permits crane loading for larger or taller products (hook height of about 7 m).
Our production staff is about 25 people, and we use the latest 3D technologies for design (2. generation) Solid Works.
We're here for you.
Get in touch!
Our facilities are equipped with the following machines, among others:
- Lathes and modern CNC turning machines with diameters up to 650 x 3000 mm
- Multiple milling machines with tables up to 300 x 1500 mm
- Keyseating machine
- Bending machine up to a stroke length of 220 mm
- Cutting and notching machine
- Band saw
- Automated band saw with automatic feed and part counting automation
- 3000 x 10 mm guillotine shears
- Plasma cutting system
- Thermal cutting machine for sheet thicknesses up to 200 mm
- 3000 x 6.5 mm sheet metal bending
- Spraying system consisting of: Overhead conveyor with painting booth 8.5 m long, 3 m wide as well as a heating booth 8.5 m long and 3 m wide, equipped with electrostatic spraying system
- Various drill presses
- MIG/MAG welders
- Arc welders
- various welding tables in modular design